Guaranty Federal Bancshares, (NASDAQ:GFED) stock identified change of 20.83% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -4.74% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $108.13M and dividend yield of 2.14%. GFED stock has been recorded 2.02% away from 50 day moving average and 5.10% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 1.32% off 20-day moving average.
On Sept. 27, 2019, Guaranty Federal Bancshares, (NASDAQ:GFED) the holding company (the Company) for Guaranty Bank, declared a dividend per common share of $.13 for its third quarter ending September 30, 2019. The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2019 to stockholders of record on October 8, 2019.
About Guaranty Federal Bancshares
Guaranty Federal Bancshares (NASDAQ:GFED) has a subsidiary corporation offering full banking services. The principal subsidiary, Guaranty Bank, is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, and has 16 full-service branches in Greene, Christian, Jasper and Newton Counties and a Loan Production Office in Webster County. Guaranty Bank is a member of the MoneyPass and TransFund ATM networks which provide its customers surcharge free access to over 32,000 ATMs nationwide. For more information visit the Guaranty Bank website: www.gbankmo.com.
The Company may from time to time make written or oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the Company’s filings with the SEC, in its reports to stockholders and in other communications by the Company, which are made in good faith by the Company pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as anticipates, estimates, believes, expects, and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements but are not the exclusive means of identifying such statements.
These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, such as statements of the Company’s plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions,that are subject to change based on various important factors (some of which are beyond the Company’s control). The following factors, among others, could cause the Company’s financial performance to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in such forward-looking statements:
- The strength of the United States economy in general and the strength of the local economies in which we conduct operations;
- the effects of, and changes in, trade, monetary and fiscal policies and laws, including interest rate policies of the Federal Reserve, inflation, interest rates, market and monetary fluctuations;
- the timely development of and acceptance of new products and services and the perceived overall value of these products and services by users, including the features, pricing and quality compared to competitors’ products and services;
- the willingness of users to substitute competitors’ products and services for our products and services;
- our success in gaining regulatory approval of our products and services, when required;
- the impact of changes in financial services laws and regulations (including laws concerning taxes, banking, securities and insurance);
- technological changes;
- the ability to successfully manage and integrate any future acquisitions if and when our board of directors and management conclude any such acquisitions are appropriate;
- changes in consumer spending and saving habits;
- our success at managing the risks resulting from these factors; and
- other factors set forth in reports and other documents filed by the Company with the SEC from time to time.
The Financial sector company, Guaranty Federal Bancshares noticed change of -1.82% to $24.3 along volume of 1717 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 4.19K. The stock observed return of -0.33% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 1.50% over one month performance. GFED’s shares are at 6.11% for the quarter and driving a -2.03% return over the course of the past year and is now at 11.26% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 1.03% and for month was at 1.37%. There are 4.45M shares outstanding and 3.12M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 0.02.
Ernest Woods – Category – Earnings
Ernest Woods a blogger and press writer, has worked on topics like earnings reports, hot stocks and market news. He is an experienced professional with 10+ years in research, analysis and reporting. He enjoys taking complex ideas and translating them into content aimed at the general public. He has personal interests in health, fitness, animal care, gardening, travel, world politics, and current social issues, but always willing to learn something new. Ernest Woods has a Masters in Applied Finance and Investment. He specializes in income trading using options, is very conservative in his style and believes patience in waiting for the best setups is the key to successful trading. He covers articles for Earnings category.
Email Contact: [email protected]
House Address: 1601 West 8th Avenue, Mitchell, SD 57301, USA
Zip Code: 57301
Phone Number: 605-990-2950