Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 35 tables and 55 figures, this 117-page research report “Extrusion Coatings Market Size, Type Analysis, Application Analysis, End-Use Industry Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2019 – 2026” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2014-2018, base year estimates for 2018, and forecasts from 2019 to 2026.
Extrusion coating process is used for a range of applications including liquid packaging, aseptic drink containers, flexible packaging, toothpaste tubes, medical packaging, industrial wraps, insulation backed materials, and plastic coated tablecloths, as well as sacks for products as diverse as cement, cereal grain, and dry chemicals.
Extrusion coatings also present a blend of substrates, which when once combined, would be challenging to separate. The blended substrate obtains excellent enhanced physical properties and barrier protection performance from its component elements.
Download Premium sample copy of Extrusion Coatings market report available on Demand @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1268
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Akzo Nobel N.V., The Sherwin Williams Company, PPG Industries, DowDupont, Dura Coat Products Inc., The Lubrizol Corporation, Davis-Standard LLC Qenos Pty Ltd., Optimum Plastics, Transcendia, Borealis AG, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Westlake Chemical Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Celanese Corporation and SABIC, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of resin type low density polyethylene (LDPE), high density polyethylene (HDPE), ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), ethylene butyl acrylate (EBA), polypropylene, polyethylene and terephthalate.
- LDPE dominated the resin segment in 2018 and is forecasted to have a growth of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- LDPE resin’s high melt strength, toughness and flexibility, makes them suitable for a range of applications such as food packaging, light-to-heavy duty bag packaging, and textile packaging.
- The market is segmented on the basis of process into extruder, die, air gap, nip assembly and chill roll, edge trimming, reeling and wind-up equipment, and coextrusion.
- The market is segmented on the basis of substrate into paper & paperboard, polymer film, aluminum foil and others.
- Paper & paperboard dominated the substrate segment in 2018 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period, due to its recyclability, low cost, and environment-friendliness.
- The market is segmented on the basis of applications into liquid packaging, flexible packaging, photographic film, transport packaging, mills and industrial wrapping, sack lining, pharmaceutical packaging, and personal care & cosmetic packaging.
- Liquid packaging dominated the segment, accounting for ~40% of the market.
- The dominance is due to the large-scale application of these coatings in liquid packaging by the food and beverage industry, to prevent any leakage or contamination of the liquid.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA.
- The Asia Pacific region, mainly due to China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Indonesia, is forecasted to dominate the market throughout the forecast period, with a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period, due to the demand in the food & beverages industry for food packaging.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions and partnerships to hold on going trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Resin type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Ethylene Butyl Acrylate (EBA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- The Extruder
- The Die
- The Air Gap
- Nip Assembly and Chill Roll
- Edge Trimming
- Reeling and Wind-up Equipment
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Paper & Paperboard
- Polymer Film
- Aluminum Foil
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Liquid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- Photographic Film
- Transport Packaging
- Mills and Industrial Wrapping
- Sack Lining
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Personal Care & Cosmetic Packaging
!!! Limited Time DISCOUNT Available!!! Get Your Copy at Discounted [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1268
Based on the in-depth analysis the research also brings to light major facts pertaining to the vital aspects such as market share, size, and growth rate. Deep dive into other aspects including the investment feasibility, demand and supply, import and export status, supply chain management and growth prospects narrates a lot about what the business environment will be like for the forecast period,2019 – 2026. All the vital statistics in the report are explained with the help of resources such as tables, charts, and info graphics.
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
A lot about, the past and latest trends gaining momentum and shaping the future of the Extrusion Coatings market is discussed. Assessment of major vendors incorporating state-of-the-art technology further enlightens business owners about the new means, medium and channels to enhance their product portfolio stay competitive in the Extrusion Coatings market for the forecast period, 2019 – 2026. For more granularity, the researchers behind the study take a closer look at the key driving forces, restraints, and opportunities responsible for determining the future of the Extrusion Coatings market, for the forecast period 2019-2026.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Extrusion Coatings market for the forecast period 2019 -2026 across different regions?
- What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
- Which major trends are impacting the development of the Extrusion Coatings Market Worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Extrusion Coatings market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2019 – 2026?
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1268
Jashi mohan has an experience in Journalism, Market Research and Content Writing, love writing stories full of efficient language and accurate content. Her articles are published on Seeking Alpha, The Street, and The Motley Fool. Jashi has over 4 year experience as a news writer. Previously, she worked as a tech news reporter.